1. The world is full of tragedies. Nonetheless, I have to say that this article had a feel good vibe to it with the story of how the SKS stood up against the gang. The reason why this story stands out to me is because of this Humanitarian Assistance class I am taking. Now, the topics aren't necessarily related, but I frequently hear sad or depressing stories in that class, and often the people who truly want to do whats right lose. Don't get me wrong, that class is fantastic and interesting, but it shines light on a topic that deceivingly seems simple. Unfortunately, the light used to uncover the truth is stark and disappointing (story for another time) . People just don't know the truth behind the subject. Anyways, I praise the author for including that piece in the article.
2. There was nothing confusing about the article.
3. There is great potential in the micro finance industry. Why don't giant organizations rely on local farmers when disaster hits the country? Wouldn't that help the local economy grow?
4. I do not find myself disagreeing with the author at all.
No comments:
Post a Comment