Sunday, January 17, 2016

Reading Reflection

1. The biggest surprise from the reading was how easy it was to understand. I thought the book would take the classic "how-to" approach on entrepreneurship. Instead, it simply explained that the concept itself isn't as complicated as it seems. All it takes is sheer will and hard work. 

2. One part that was confusing to me was the intention of the entrepreneur. I would like a deeper explanation or a testimony of entrepreneur on what exactly drove them. 

3. Follow-up to the second question. Was it to truly be innovative and make a change, make profit or both? Do they stop once they've succeeded or do they start over? 

4. In all honesty, I don't find anything to disagree with. Then again, the only reason for this is that I myself have little experience with entrepreneurship. Moreover, I haven't gone through the full process (finding financial backers and successfully creating the business). I guess what I'm trying to say is that I do not have enough knowledge on the subject to disagree with the author. 

No comments:

Post a Comment