The commentators from the previous post pointed out that the biggest flaw with Elevator pitch #2 was sound. Hopefully you could hear me better this time around. Aside from that, the product remains the same (but I'm open to any new advice!). I also mentioned that it is not a permanent solution, but more of a temporary relief. Moreover, I took advice from a person (different post) that mentioned that the bottle could be tailored to survivalists. Any other concerns please tell me below. Till next time.
Hey Gustavo! I think your idea is really interesting and can be very beneficial to people in underdeveloped countries. My only concern would be how durable the solar panels would be on the bottle because I’m someone that drops my water bottle a lot and would worry about destroying them the first time I drop it. You can definitely hear your pitch better than in the last one. My only suggestion would be is to not mention that this would be only a temporary solution. In my opinion, through an elevator pitch, you want to sell this product in a way that makes people listening think that they need it right away and I think if you mention that it’s only a temporary solution, people would be less likely to buy it. Here’s a link to check out how my third pitch went: http://cxgoss.blogspot.com/2016/03/elevator-pitch-no-3.html
ReplyDeleteGus, I think this is a great idea. Lack of access to clean water is a huge problem in developing countries. With a water bottle that filters and cleans water so that it is drinkable, this problem can be temporarily relieved. However, it would be difficult to say how much a water bottle like this would cost to make. If you can make it somewhat inexpensive then this can be a real breakthrough.
ReplyDelete