Just to quickly go over my venture, it is a humanitarian based venture that, through NGO partnership, provides water bottle purifiers with solar powered LED lights. In short, this bottle provides clean water and light for people living in poor areas of the globe. When I conducted the interviews, I expected feedback to be about the bottle's material, since I aim to have it made of aluminum.
Feedback.
Now, I did not anticipate the feedback I received. The first interview said "Vitamin tablets". What this person was trying to say was vitamins are necessary to the human body, so why not add vitamin tablets. The next interview suggested making gallon sized containers, which is much more convenient for large families instead of having multiple, smaller water bottles. Finally, someone did mention that aluminum could be difficult to hold in hot weather, so why not have the bottle made of rubber.This is definitely worth looking it.
Reflections.
My untapped market includes campers, survivalists and military. One person mentioned that a tracker could be installed in the bottle. He argued that there have been cases where people who went out exploring and got lost. Having a tracking device takes care of that. Another person explained that adding rope and mirrors could suit the "survivalist" bottle. In terms of what I think about this, I believe that these are great pieces of advice. I honestly never considered these features and would find a way to add this into the bottle.
Your explanation of your idea is very complex and I love it! The deeper you get into your project, the more you'll start to familiarize yourself with everything you have to do in order to maintain success. I suggest you stay on the track you're on right now, because you seem to really know what you're doing! Check out my post here: http://joeyrubio.blogspot.com/2016/04/whats-next.html
ReplyDeleteHi Gustavo,
ReplyDeleteI would like to say that your concept is quite interesting. It is a great idea to try to bring 2 needed resources to impoverished individuals. I would think though that making the bottles out of aluminum would also be quite expensive. This might hamper some of your efforts if capital is limited due to the cost of the product. Other materials might be more cost efficient and also last longer that then aluminum if dropped or damaged. Overall though, great post and I am interested to see where this concept goes. Great job and you can view my post here if you would like: http://jww3.blogspot.com/2016/04/whats-next.html
Take care and good luck with your venture.
Jim
Gustavo
ReplyDeletealthough it was a bit hard to understand your idea first, after fully reading i understood that it is an excellent idea which can help lots of people to increase standards of live and it also generates huge revenue for your company.
here is link to my page http://sardorbek07.blogspot.com/2016/04/whats-next.html
I think your concept is great, and it seems like you gained a lot of valuable insight from your interviews! I like that you are trying to tap into the camping/exploring market, as I think this would be a great way to market your product in adventure-themed advertisements highlighting the LED light and tracker features. Good luck with your venture! Here is the link to my post: http://analeisent3003.blogspot.com/2016/04/week-12-whats-next.html
ReplyDelete