Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Elevator Pitch 2

Warning: This is just an idea. All the kinks have not been worked out that. Remember this now.
Hey guys
In previous posts I talked about how I participated in Shark Tank style competition last summer (took place on my birthday actually). Anyways the idea is this sturdy yet lightweight bottle that can filter water plagued with microbes and provide bright lights for people who lack these essentials. Ideally, I would like to add more utilities to the bottle and yes I recognize that there are other viables solutions (installing a generator, water pump etc) but know that these projects can be expensive and take time to do. These bottles are meant to be used immediately and act as a remedy until a more permanent solution could be found/implemented. I would really appreciate your feedback. Thanks! 

4 comments:

  1. Hey! So I really like your idea. I think it could really make a change in many people's lives. However, I think that your audio was a little low. If I could hear your pitch a little better, I would be more inclined to give more feedback. But there are some parts I can't seem to hear no matter how many times I watch it. Overall, great idea. My idea relates to providing food to college students at a cheaper price. But I definitely think your idea is more commendable!

    Also check out my blog post:
    http://sebastianent3003.blogspot.com/2016/02/elevator-pitch-no-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey dude! really cool idea. I see that most ideas that i have seen are just products that aren't a necessity to most people, however your idea could actually help out a lot. Your audio was a little low, so it was hard to hear what you were saying. for future reference, be closer to the camera and try to be in a place where there is no one talking. good job and good luck on the rest of the semester.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Gustavo, I think your idea of an implementable lightweight water filter would be a fantastic idea. There is a large portion of the world that would desperately need this idea and if you were able to make the venture come to fruition, you would be helping millions of people. The only criticism would be to open your stance and to be more engaging with who you would presenting your pitch to. If you would like to check out my pitch, the link is http://willrandent.blogspot.com/2016/02/elevator-pitch-no-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey dude, its pretty sweet that you were able to practice this before hand. You did a pretty awesome job if I say so myself. You have an excellent idea in tow right now. Good luck. Heres mine:http://alexticoblog1.blogspot.com/2016/02/elevator-pitch-no2.html#comment-form

    ReplyDelete