Sunday, February 7, 2016

Week 5 Reading Reflection

1.      What was the biggest surprise for you in the reading? In other words, what did you read that stood out the most as different from your expectations? 

I knew that there were risks involved in starting a business, but I did not realize that there were that much challenges involved.  

2.      Identify at least one part of the reading that was confusing to you.

This didn’t necessarily confuse me, but what intrigued me was that there are startups out there that don not have a clear objective on what they want to provide.

3.      If you were able to ask two questions to the author, what would you ask? Why?
How long does the poststart-up phase last? When it does conclude, does the entrepreneur stay with the company or move on to another project?

4.      Was there anything you think the author was wrong about? Where do you disagree with what she or he said? How?

In my opinion, I believe that the author failed to mention that capital could also be an external problem instead of only an internal problem.



No comments:

Post a Comment